Exhibit your prototypes and win a prize
The call for application is now OPEN!
You have the opportunity to exhibit your prototypes on September 19, 2022, during the ITMC 2022 exhibition.
During ITMC 2022, two types of prototypes can be presented:
> University prototype
> Industrial prototype
Wire deposit inside a jacket lining Carbon Tubular Braids
As in the previous editions, your prototype must be part of the conferences themes.
It must be based on textile materials and present an innovative character in the following fields:
2. Composites and textile reinforcement
3. Medical Textiles
4. Smart and functionnal textiles
6. Personal protective equipment / workwear
7. Sustainable production process / Recycling
8. Bio-sourced, bio-degradable and eco-textiles
9. Advanced technical textiles
10. Supply chain management, logistics and e-commerce
11. Mass customization and digital tools
12. Advanced manufacturing process
13. Education and training methodology
At the end of the presentation of these prototypes, a prize will be awarded to the best industrial and academic prototype.
Submit your prototype by sending the completed submission template by June 20, 2022 to email@example.com.
The submission template can be found here.
All documents must be in English and photos must be sent in high resolution. All content provided by the exhibitor will be used for the event and accompanying projects.
Selected contributions will be notified by July 4, 2022.
All participants must register for the Salon, as "Exhibitor", via the Registration page.
All prototypes must be assembled on site on September 19 (between 8 and 9 am).
The event will take place at the BanQ :
Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec
475 de Maisonneuve Blvd East,
Montreal, QC, H2L 5C4